Over the last ten years, Aero-Graphics has assisted a major Western aggregate materials company with tracking, modeling, and calculating the changes in material quantities at their quarry sites.
Currently we utilize simultaneous imagery and LiDAR acquisition to create topographic maps, classified LiDAR data sets, orthoimagery, and volumetric calculations to support analysis and decision-making in a much shorter timeframe than traditional photogrammetry would require.
Scope of Work Included:
- LiDAR point cloud acquisition using an Optech Orion M200 sensor.
- Simultaneous vertical imagery acquisition.
- Ground classified and unclassified laser returns in LAS format. Accuracy 5cm RMSE.
- Breakline-enforced DTM, delivered in .DWG format.
- 5’ contours, delivered in .DWG format.
- 6-inch RGB orthorectified imagery in TIFF and MrSID formats.