Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Manager
Aero-Graphics, Inc., a leading geospatial services company, seeks a UAS Manager to develop and grow its unmanned aerial systems program. Aero-Graphics maintains an existing fleet of fixed-wing and VTOL systems integrated with RGB, thermal IR, and lidar sensors. Target industries include federal/state/local governments, mining, energy, utility, transportation infrastructure, and residential.
- Develop and maintain new markets for Aero-Graphics UAS
- Pilot small UAS, such as the senseFly eBee and DJI Inspire 2
- Plan, manage, and supervise projects that require data acquisition from a variety of UAS
- Supervise and manage UAS data processing
- Respond to Requests for Proposal
- Routinely travel and work in remote and rugged field conditions employing UAS
- Keep current on the latest technology, trends and developments in the industry
- Attend industry trade shows
Associates Degree or equivalent combination of academic/technical or military training and two years commercial UAS experience involving hands-on piloting to support commercial projects. Must have excellent business development, presentation and communication skills. Possess FAA (Part 107) small UAS Pilot certification. Experience with senseFly and/or DJI UAS is desired. Knowledge of FAA rules and regulations regarding UAS flight operations. Knowledgeable of data processing tools such as Pix4D and DroneDeploy used to support UAS data processing into suitable products. Willing and able to travel on short notice to locations within the western United States. Physically capable of travelling on foot while carrying at least 50 pounds of equipment over rugged terrain. Must possess a current valid, state issued drivers’ license. Occasional travel is required.
Aero-Graphics provides its employees with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental, vacation and paid time off. For consideration, please send a resume to Kelly Francis, email@example.com. Aero-Graphics may identify additional skills and requirements for the hiring process. Only applicants selected to interview will be contacted.
Aero-Graphics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.