Geospatial Project Manager
Aero-Graphics is seeking a dynamic, ambitious, geospatial professional to join our project management team to perform project management, design, budgeting, contracting, and client/subcontractor relationship care. This position is located at Aero-Graphics headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, but a portion of your work may be performed remotely.
Innovative & Imaginative
Trustworthy & Respectful
Driven to Succeed
Flexible and Collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Survey, Geography, GIS, or related applicable field.
- Strong collaboration, organizational, and map reading skills.
- Software experience: Google Earth, QGIS, ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages airborne data acquisition, ground survey, lidar, imagery, planimetric, topographic mapping and GIS projects.
- Speaks knowledgeably to clients and staff about technical aspects of these projects.
- Works directly with operational team leaders and external subcontractors to prepare cost estimates.
- Manages project kickoffs and personally visits clients as appropriate.
- Interfaces with and builds a portfolio of repeat clients.
- Assesses and actively manages the health of projects from start to finish.
- Delivers project ahead of or within schedule, scope, and budget.
- Maintains project information and tracking in an ERP system, updating status and resource planning monthly in coordination with team leaders and phase managers.
- Manages project invoicing and monitors invoice aging.
- Ensures continuous stakeholder communications to anticipate and mitigate project issues.
- Coordinates with project management staff to identify, address and resolve project issues impacting quality, client goals, objectives and/or client satisfaction.
All job offers with Aero-Graphics, Inc. are contingent upon passing a background check and drug test. Residence in the Salt Lake City metro area required.